Ways to give
Ways to giveNOAM has set up a special infrastructure fund to finance development and new capital investments. These funds will not be used for the day-to-day operation of the school. Payments into this fund will be tax deductible in the Canton of Zurich and probably in other cantons.
There are many ways to help us:
- You can be a sponsor of a specific project – we list our current key projects below – or simply support our investment programmes as they develop.
- You can make a single donation or commit to making an annual contribution over a number of years.
- You can dedicate a gift in memory of a loved one (we are ready to discuss naming rights for a project or school room for larger donations).
- You can sponsor-in-kind by providing services or goods needed by NOAM.
- You can take ads in NOAM publications or be a sponsor of our blogs or this website.
- You can attend, support, and bring friends to our special fundraising events.
- You can make interest free loans to the fund.
- You can leave a gift or money, shares or other assets to the fund in your will.
- You can encourage family foundations and trusts, in Switzerland or abroad, to make grants in favour of NOAM.
Our current investment programme includes:
- Re-equipment of the school’s IT infrastructure, improved wireless connections, new routers and high speed broadband access and new software as required.
- Purchasing of new computers and tablets for teachers and students for use in school, plus servers and other IT equipment. (Brochure IT Projekt)
- Purchasing of new presentation equipment for use in classrooms such as beamers, whiteboards and visualisers.
- Re-equipping and enlargement of our staff room.
- Special English and French teacher training programmes.
- Development of our website from a communication medium into a focused and dedicated teaching tool for students.
- Creation of a social media capability for the school.